Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine's Day Outfit


Just wanted to share with all of you the outfit I used for Valentines. I just fell in love with this outfit the instant I went shopping at =DeLa*=. The top is so delicate with a beautiful flower pattern and transparency. I have been looking for a skirt like this for a long time as an alternative to the ugly system skirts. This skirt with a smart skirt script makes it almost perfect!
The stockings is another of my favorites by Insolence. I just love that shine and detail but I wish she had lighter tones of these for sale ( I hope camilla reads this ). The gloves are part of GHOST! outfit called "Babydoll is not dead yet" ( long name :O ). And finally the boots are made by me :) you can get them at Boudoir Isle.





Top: =DeLa*= Blouse "Maria" Red Black
Skirt: =DeLa*= Cropped Pants & Skirt "Katherine" Black
Stockings: Classic Black Nylon Seamed Stockings by INSOLENCE
Gloves: GHOST! - Babydoll is not dead yet
Boots: - Lya - Valentina Boots (black)

No comments: